Learning at Bishopston Primary is based around 4 purposes. We are aiming to ensure children are:
The curriculum is based around 6 Areas of Learning
3 areas are seen across everything (they are cross-curricular)
There are massive benefits to learning new things:
1) You can grow as a person, develop your knowledge base and improve yourself for the better.
2) Learning something new gives us access to new and different opportunities and the chance to try new experiences that might be awesome!
3) Developing a new skill will influence the way you do things day to day and they will make doing things quicker and easier, saving time, energy and stress.
4) Learning across our lives is essential for staying up to date in an ever-changing world. If we stop learning things, we can stop and actually move backwards!
5) You could potentially earn more money in your work life from learning a new and appropriate skill or by developing one that links to skills you already have.
It is so important to try new things and push yourself out of your comfort zone. The benefits are really huge and there is nothing to lose, so you should start today and learn something new!