We worked in groups to come up with the aims of our committee. We worked in mixed year groups (4 big groups)
- To make learning fun and exciting but keeping standards high.
- To make sure children are comfortable in what they are learning
- To ensure teaching and learning strategies are interesting and engaging – e.g cooking, geography etc…
- To ensure all pupils are confident learners for later on in life.
We have started to think about writing a slogan/motto for our committee. Some ideas we already have:
- Friendship in learning
- Every learning helps
- Fun for learning
- Fun makes learning soar/fly